Lauren, Rick and Nigel bring you the latest in infrastructure tech news for the week.
- HPE axes The Machines ad butchers it for parts
- We need better batteries
- Cyber attacks and ransomware
- Billion dollar cable market
Hot or not.
This week Rick and Marc cover all the enterprise tech news:
- Marc rolls back to Windows 7
- Oracle acquires Dyn
- Wikibon's Captain Obvious predictions
- Cloud market leadership
- How legit is Bitcoin
Hot or Not.
Lauren, Marc and Nigel talk about:
- Activist investors sniffing around HPE
- Lynksys network admins
- Forward Networks network modelling
- The rats nest that is Azure hybrid cloud
And a hilarious Hot or Not about technology-infused super-moths.
This week Lauren, Marc, Yadin, and Nigel take discuss:
- The latest publicized XtremIO outage
- Microsoft embracing S3 storage with startup NooBaa
- Azure Container Service now supporting Kubernetes
Hot or Not: USB condoms!
This week Marc, Yadin, and Nigel discuss all the good stuff from this week's enterprise tech news.
- The issue of secure password storage
- Cisco blaming bugs on cosmic rays
- Adobe getting in bed with the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Windows Server 2016 and containers
- Disney poised to buy Twitter
- The Google Shield
- A bit of Reddit help