Schedules get mixed up, guests leave, and agendas are lost (or never actually created). Still.... Marc, Rick and Nigel manage to pull something together that almost resembles a podcast worth listening to.
- Seagate to acquire Dot Hill [Link]
- An update on 3d x-point memory [this was straight from Marcs brain and I haven't had time to look for a link]
- Paul Maritz apparently stepping aide as Pivotal CEO [Link]
- Chris Mellor add some magic to Gartners recent Integrated System MQ [Link]
- Hackers *expose* Ashley Maddison customers [Link]