July 9, 2015
On this weeks show Gabriel and Nigel are joined by Tyler Britten from Blue Box (an IBM company).
Topics on this weeks show include:
- United Airlines and the NYSE both suffer major downtime
- Microsoft are rumoured to be increasing Azure prices
- Cisco make investments in French whitebox switch startup 6wind
- EMC to sell enterprise Dropbox alternative Syncplicity
- X-IO announce yet another CEO
- Facebook announces another wind powered data center
- The guys interview Tyler Britten about his time at EMC and his recent move to Blue Box. Lots of talking about OpenStack...