June 25, 2015
- Marc has a new job - Evangelista at Tegile! The #Tegilean is born...
- Rick's manic travel schedule is calming down for the summer
- Nigel released a new course on programming in Go and finished reading "Stranger in a Strange Land". He now Groks...
- Tech.UNPLUGGED is coming to Amsterdam on September 24th
- The guys discuss the current state of the Docker juggernaut following a wild Dockercon in SF. Open Container Platform and the commoditization of the container runtime
- Google Cloud Platform suffers three *brown outs* in one day
- NetApp unleashes no less than three platforms into the all-flash royal rumble
- Red Hat announces solid profits off the back of subscription fees and government deals. Still not making money on OpenStack.... yet.
- Komprise announces a $6M Series A round and has its eyes on taming the unstructured data beast
- Pure Storage announces Jonathan Martin (formerly of EMC) as new CMO