June 18, 2015
This week the guys are joined by special guest Nick Howell formerly of the once-great NetApp...
From last weeks show
This weeks starts off with a continuation of last weeks discussion about where Nutanix is going, as well as a correction about Hedvig's Series A funcding round.
A slow week for tech news this week
- Violin SVP for WW sales trash talks the disk drive, so the guys give their opinions on the future of the disk drive [Link]
- VMware increase the number of VMs supported on EVO: RAIL [Link]
- VEEAM talks about adding cloud replication for service providers - DR-aaS [Link]
- Rancher formally launched as a company with $10M from Series A [Link]
- Cohesity comes out of stealth with 70M in its pocket [Link]
- MS Rings the changes with its execs [Link]