February 19, 2015
disclaimer: this week is so full of non-news that we decided to name the title of the show and its artwork to the Secret Windows Phone App at the very end of it.
- As Marc wasn’t with us last week he shares his thoughts on how the departure of David Scott at HP could jeopardize their whole storage vision.
- Openstack Vancouver session votings are open till February 23rd, off course Nigel is only interested in container sessions.
- VSPEX:BLUE - the reason it's partner focussed is that EMC has nothing to do with it. VSPEX means it's a blueprint architecture for VARs
- Pivotal open sourcing Greenplum & Hadoop activities
- HCI: & what about Microsoft?
M&A & Investments
And this week we have yet another Secret Windows Phone App!
[UPDATE] one of our listeners Jeff Wilson has a couple of things to say about our Microsoft HCI rants on his blog. He also took the conversation to our LinkedIN discussion group. Feel free to jump in on the conversation.