September 25, 2014
This is starting to look official!!! We've recorded episode 002 and it's bang on time! Who said the days of miracles have ceased?
And.... it seems the idea of a bunch of co-hosts is working its magic as there's no Rick or Marc this week, leaving the show in the capable hands of Gabriel, Hans and Nigel. We love it when a plan comes together!
On to the technology though..... This week we discuss
- Should EMC sell off VMware
- Would an HP + EMC mega-merger have been a good thing
- The value of R&D in big companies
- Googles new mega data center planned for The Netherlands
- NetApp's secret launch of FlashRay
Plus a special birthday message for Marc and another review of a secret windows phone app.